- Manager of the national credit risk review team with
engagement oversight, quality assurance responsibility, and
execution of proposed scope of work to prospective and existing
- Project leader for commercial loan review services for
financial institutions ranging from small community institutions
to large, super regional financial institutions.
- Lead reviewer during annual financial audit for determining
adequacy of ALLL account compared to risk identified in the
credit portfolio at various financial institutions.
- Instructor for the Independent Community Bankers Associations
for Loan Review, Advanced Loan Review, and the Risk Management
- Previous experience as Risk Management Examiner with the
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Led the risk management division, including the development
and implementation of internal loan review, for a publicly traded
- Managed a commercial loan portfolio as a senior commercial
loan officer for a financial institution with total assets
exceeding $23 billion.
Uncertainty on the Horizon: The Balance Between Loan
Growth & Credit Quality