Vendor Due Diligence & Electronic Security Equipment Lifecycle Roadmap
In the era of cyber threats and COVID-19, the risk landscape has changed dramatically. It has never been more important to ensure vendors be put through a due diligence checklist.
- How to ensure all of your vendors have an appropriate level of protection
- Tips for the development of a 5-7 year video, access control, and alarm system lifecycle replacement strategy
- Development of security risk criteria and ratings for branch, administrative, and technology facilities
- Ways to optimize an annual preventative maintenance service for security systems, safes, vaults, drive-up, and safe deposit
- The Transition to treating your security equipment as technology.
VP of Compliance & Risk
Cook Security Group