Risk Assessments: Making the Most of Your FI’s Secret Weapon
As a risk management professional, you don’t just identify and assess risk. You’re also a savvy change agent who leverages the results of those assessments to share insights that shape strategic decisions and objectives. Make sure you’re getting the most out of those risk assessments and maximizing your value to the team by attending this session where we’ll show you how to “right-size” your risk assessments.
Working off two real-life case studies, you’ll come away with takeaways like:
- The components and types of a risk assessment
- Advice on how much detail is enough
- How to achieve consistency and greater subjectivity
- Best practices for interpreting risk assessments to support business decisions
- Tips for communicating the business value of assessments to the board & management
From beginners to experienced risk management professionals, this presentation will help you maximize the value of this important tool.
Paul Viancourt, MS, CRCM, CAMS, CFE, CIA
Vice President, Solutions Architect