5 Keys to Coaching (for Sales Leaders)
A good sales coach motivates salespeople by coaching to their individual hopes and dreams and by holding them accountable. They help them generate more revenue with intentional, ongoing coaching to improve skills, not just the deal at hand. When sales managers spend at least 50% of their time coaching, their RMs are 49% more productive.
In this workshop, sales coaches will learn the five critical steps that you must master and execute in order to get the best effort and results out of your salespeople. Most sales managers have evolved from being a ‘player’ to being a ‘coach’. This webinar will help participants understand the fundamental shift in thinking that must occur to earn the followership of your team. In this session, LOB Leaders will gain a proven and systematic process for more effectively and methodically coaching your people.
Participants will learn how to implement these 5 steps:
- Insight: How to effectively gather and use data to uncover choke points in the sales process
- Feedback: Discover the skills to continual and specific feedback
- Demonstrate: Show them the behavior you want them to execute in the field
- Practice: Role play with your salespeople in order for them to practice and achieve success
- Action Plans: Establish specific prospecting and networking activities needed to reach goals
Who Should Attend?
LOB leaders, branch managers, sales managers, training managers, CEOs and sales leaders
Chief Growth Officer
Anthony Cole Training Group, LLC