Institute of Certified Bankers
Professional Certification from the American Bankers Association
For two decades, ABA, through its subsidiary, the Institute of Certified Bankers, has promoted industry excellence and continuous career development for bankers through a wide range of job-specific professional certifications.
In the highly competitive world of financial services, you need the knowledge and skills that will make you indispensable to your organization. Earning and maintaining a professional certification is not only an excellent way to obtain that level of proficiency, it’s also a visible reminder of your dedication to developing your career. No certification programs are more rigorous — or more respected than those developed by the ABA Institute of Certified Bankers. Take the initiative and improve your competitive edge..
Four ways certification benefits you:
- Demonstrates commitment to your profession
- Validates your competence in important skill and knowledge areas
- Sends a positive message about your initiative
- Makes you a more marketable professional
Four ways certification helps your bank:
- Demonstrates that you are up to date on industry laws and regulations, as well as on important job knowledge and skills
- Creates a trackable benchmark for your development
- Provides an objective measure of competence for many job functions
- Shows customers your bank’s dedication to superior service