ODP Business Solutions
We want you to be aware that the Office Depot Store Purchasing Card (SPC) program you currently participate in will soon undergo some important changes.
As we recently shared with you, starting in May 2022 we are launching our new brand –
ODP Business Solutions™ – and a new website, www.odpbusiness.com. This is part of our evolution to a B2B-dedicated company that is more agile, flexible and more innovative in how we focus on businesses like yours — all while bringing nearly 30 years of knowledge and experience to the table.
This evolution does require us to work a bit differently with the Office Depot® and OfficeMax® retail stores. One of the necessary changes is that we are replacing the current Store Purchasing Card with a new Store Discount Program, as of May 1, 2022.
Register for an account and start ordering today:
Some important notes on the new program:
- With the Store Discount Program, you’ll enjoy a standard discount on certain product categories when you shop in an Office Depot or OfficeMax store.
- NOTE: you will no longer get your contract pricing in Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Account Billing will also no longer be available.
- To still receive your contract pricing, we recommend that you take advantage of our Buy Online Pickup in Store option.
We encourage you to enroll in the Store Discount Program, starting on May 1:
- Sign up on our website and then download our mobile app, to get the program QR code for use when shopping in Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores.
- NOTE: You can still use your current SPC card to leverage the new discount program, but we recommend you sign up and get the QR code on your mobile device as soon as possible.
Please visit our new Store Discount Program FAQ page, for more details.
Learn more at odpbusiness.com
Senior Sales Manager, SMB Acquisition
Office Depot, Inc.
9501 Amberglen Blvd., Suite 200
Austin, TX 78729
Tel: (512) 651-2579