Spring Training Baseball Game
Saturday, February 29, 2020 • 1:10 PM – 5:00 PM
Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
WBA has secured the Cantina at Salt River Fields for an all-inclusive baseball experience. Join fellow baseball enthusiasts for an Arizona tradition that dates back to 1947. All registered attendees will receive an email invitation with an RSVP link that will be sent within one week of registering for the conference. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Complimentary food and drinks will be provided while also supporting a great cause.
*Please arrange your own transportation.
Salt River Fields
7555 N Pima Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- Please handle your tickets carefully as lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- The Cantina ticket includes premier location, lunch buffet, soda & water and hosted bar with beer, wine & liquor (alcohol consumption adheres to ballpark policies and ID’s may be checked).
- Please park at any of the surrounding lots (see map on back – parking fee may apply) and enter the stadium with your ticket through any of the four stadium gates. Arrive early in case of traffic delays – gates open 1 hour and 40 minutes before first pitch and Cantina food should be ready 45 minutes before first pitch..
- Your Cantina experience will take place on the American Airlines Deck which is accessed via the staircase on the first base concourse (see stadium layout on map). A separate ADA entrance is available if needed.
- You must show your ticket again at the check-in table at the bottom of the stairs and receive a Cantina lanyard and wristband that must be worn throughout the game.
- While your ticket may include a specific seat location, that is for printing purposes only – seating for Cantina games is generally open seating for Cantina guests and includes several rows of stadium seats, railing stool seats, tables/chairs on the deck and a general lounge area on the deck. Your group will have a special area stanchioned off exclusively for your guests (the lunch buffet line, main bar and beer tub are shared by all).
- Guests who take full advantage of the hosted bar are encouraged to arrange alternate transportation at the conclusion of the game (designated driver, taxi, Uber, Lyft, etc.)
- While Cantina is a very social event where many guests mix and mingle on the deck while not always watching the game, please be aware that foul balls can occasionally reach the deck. Guests assume all risks associated with injuries which result from being struck by a baseball; baseball bat or fragments thereof; and similar hazards.
- For additional details about general stadium regulations and information, please visit the A-Z guide at www.saltriverfields.com.
- During the game, please contact any of our Cantina hosts (wearing Cantina shirts/hats) with any questions or concerns.
- Have fun and enjoy Spring Training baseball at the Cantina!