Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference
Join us at the beautiful Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel located in Dana Point, CA on November 15 – 17, 2021 as we host the 2021 Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference.
More details coming soon…
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
One Ritz Carlton Dr
Dana Point, CA 92629
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations department at (949) 240-2000 or toll free at 1-877-266-6065. Please mention Western Bankers Association (WBA) to receive the special group rate. The WBA rate is starting at $289/night, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, please make your reservations as soon as possible. The hotel room block cut-off date is Sunday, October 17, 2021. If the room block reaches capacity, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
Agenda details coming soon…
Speakers coming soon…
Sessions coming soon…
The 2021 Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference will be offering CPE credits. Once the agenda is finalized we will be able to designate the amount of credits.
We will be utilizing the WBA app at our 2021 Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference. Download the app today in order to access the agenda, view the presentations, engage with other attendees, learn about event sponsors, get updates throughout the conference, and much more. Simply search “WBA” in either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to download today. Once you are registered for the conference you will receive log-in instructions with the access code at a later date.
|WBA Bank Member||$995|
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by Monday, November 1, 2021. No refund if cancellations are received after Monday, November 1, 2021. Substitutions welcome.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Jennifer Benson, VP of Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry