Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference
2020 Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel • Dana Point, CA
November 3 - 6, 2020
The 2020 Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference brings together lending professionals from across the West Coast for four days of premier education and networking opportunities. Hear from business leaders, strategists, and peers during interactive sessions designed to explore shared opportunities and challenges, discuss examiner expectations, and develop a greater understanding of today’s marketplace.
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
One Ritz Carlton Dr
Dana Point, CA 92629
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations department at (949) 240-2000 or toll free at 1-877-266-6065. Please mention Western Bankers Association (WBA) to receive the special group rate. The WBA rate is starting at $289/night, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, please make your reservations as soon as possible. The hotel room block cut-off date is Sunday, October 4, 2020. If the room block reaches capacity, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
|Pricing For||Through 10/13/2020||After 10/13/2020|
|WBA Bank Member||$945||$1,145|
|WBA Associate Member||$2,500||$2,500|
|WBA Member Season Pass Holder||$945||$945|
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by October 20, 2020. No refund if cancellations are received after October 20, 2020. Substitutions welcomed.
Details coming soon…
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Rosemary Mignano, Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships at email@example.com or (916) 438-4435.
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry