Hotel & Travel
3850 Wailea Alanui Dr.
Wailea, HI 96753
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM | Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Embark on an adventure like never before with 40 acres of lush tropical gardens and endless activities to choose from – the ultimate destination for an immersive Hawaiian getaway. With an endless supply of activities, adventures and excitement, there’s a reason Grand Wailea is consistently ranked among the world’s best resorts by leading travel consumer reports and industry peers.
You can reserve your room online here or you can contact the resort directly at (808) 875-1234 or (800) 888-6100. Please mention the Western Bankers Association while booking your room over the phone in order to receive the discounted rate. The WBA negotiated room rate starts at $460/night single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. An earlier departure or later stay may be subject to an increased room rate. Please book your room before the hotel room rate expires on Monday, January 21.
|Deluxe Ocean View||$520.00|
All rates are based on Single/Double occupancy and are exclusive of tax, which is currently at 13.416%. For additional persons 19 years and older, a $75 charge per night is applied. Maximum four adults or two adults and two children per room.
Parking: $30 per car, per night
Resort Fee: $20 per room, per night, plus tax will be posted to all guest rooms to cover the following:
- 10% discount off all spa services
- A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- Welcome Mai Tai Hawaiian Punch (non-alcoholic) at the designated check-in area
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Unlimited use of Spa Grande’s Fitness Center featuring cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics
- Use of Kona lanai Hardtail Mountain Bikes (based on availability)
- 24-Hour business kiosk with free boarding pass printing
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort’s inventory)
- Participation in scheduled Art & garden Tours featuring the works of Botero, Leger, and Chihuly
- In-room high speed internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability and internet for multiple devices
- In-room safes
Transportation: The WBA has partnered with SpeediShuttle to offer transportation to and from Kahului Airport (OGG) to the Grand Wailea at a discounted rate of $24.70 one way or $49.40 round trip along with airport greeter service in their Mercedes shuttles. Registrants with prearranged arrival reservations will be greeted in the baggage claim area then directed to their waiting shuttles. Vehicle amenities include complimentary WiFi, 6’1” clearance, three point seat restraints, roomy comfortable seating and more.
Please use this link here to book your transportation with SpeediShuttle.