Three Weeks Left to Register for “BSA/AML 2013″
Join us June 4 in San Francisco and June 6 in Anaheim
Examiners from the FDIC, OCC and industry experts will discuss their approaches to BSA compliance in the current environment and look at the implications of ongoing changes. We will focus on the practical in this session, giving you specific advice, examples, tools and best practices that you can apply back at your bank to better:
- Understand what’s new and evolving in the regulations
- Identify what examiners are focusing on and their expectations
- Practice the compliance fundamentals
- Describe the appropriate due diligence on a customer to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act
- Determine how to oversee third-party payment processor relationships and related products and services in a manner commensurate with associated risks
- Describe trends in enforcement and the consequences of non-compliance
- Understand the big picture including the implications of mortgage fraud, tax evasion, risk assessment and corruption
This program is designed for BSA/AML officers, compliance officers and managers, risk managers, operations managers, internal auditors, general counsels, senior bank managers and directors .
The seminar will be delivered twice, first in Northern California at the Westin San Francisco Airport on June 4, then in Southern California at the Hyatt Regency Orange County on June 6. Register by May 6 and save $100. Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.