This course will provide participants with a proactive approach to performance management. By focusing on setting clear expectations, specific performance feedback and objective performance evaluations, this course will help managers avoid many common performance problems.
Any supervisor or manager who has responsibility for directing, documenting and evaluating employee performance.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Write performance objectives based on measurable criteria and standards
- Communicate clear performance and behavior expectations
- Objectively observe performance
- Provide feedback to employees and document the conversations
- Prepare and conduct the performance appraisal
Note: Performance Management is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainer’s Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant’s Handbook (c) 2006/rev. 2011
$73.50 List Price / $47.25 Members
$135 List price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.