New Speakers added to CBA’s 2014 BSA/AML Seminar
June 24 in San Francisco and June 26 in Newport Beach
We are pleased to announce that we have added a presentation by special agents of the Department of Homeland Security investigations unit who will discuss how SARs have provided valuable information to help solve and add value to investigations. The special agents will discuss cases that were supported by filed SARs and share red flag indicators with the attendees to help identify criminal activity that flows through financial institutions.
Our speakers include current and former regulators as well as consultants, bankers and enforcement officers:
- Christy Cornell-Pape, Case Manager-Special Activities, FDIC
- Mark Levy, National Bank Examiner, OCC
- Ryan Wakatsuki, National Bank Examiner, OCC (Southern CA)
- Lawrence Carter, Assistant Deputy Comptroller, OCC
- Tom Fleming, former Assistant Director for the Office of Compliance Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- Brendan Brothers, Co-Founder, Verafin
- Fred Casissa, Vice President/Senior Corporate AML Specialist FCRM – Controls, Testing & Evaluation, Union Bank
- Elizabeth Slim, CAMS, SVP, BSA Officer, 1st Enterprise Bank
- Special Agents from the Department of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
To learn more information about this program or to register online, please click here.