Enroll Now for our Loan Portfolio Management Seminar and Save $200
In an increasingly competitive environment, it is critical for bankers to be able to recognize opportunities among both new and existing customers. Prudent and profitable lending also requires sound skills and solid judgment in assessing potential borrower risk.
This program will provide bank directors, CEOs, chief credit officers, chief lending officers, loan and credit administrators with an array of ideas, tools and techniques to help you better manage and grow your loan portfolio
Among the topics we’ll focus on inlcude:
- Lender performance and compensation – how to compensate and retain your best lenders
- Lending at a rate that you won’t regret tomorrow – loan pricing strategies that work
- Acquiring and maximizing small business lending opportunities using an online platform
- SWAPS – a successful tool for competing with the super regionals
- Funding – the key to margin retention
- Loan portfolio stress testing and its relationship to capital adequacy
- FHLB San Francisco – creating funding for those complex credits
We will offer this course on October 3 and 4, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency in Newport Beach.
Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4428 or email@example.com.