Enroll Now for CBA’s New Loan Portfolio Management Workshop
February 5 - 6, 2014 in Newport Beach
The loan portfolio is typically the largest asset and the predominate source of revenue. As such, it is one of the greatest sources of risk to a bank’s safety and soundness. Not surprisingly, loan portfolio management has become an area of increased regulatory scrutiny.
This session will show you how to get a more complete picture of your bank’s risk profile and will include some practical tools to analyze and control your risk. Topics will include:
- Lender Performance and Compensation – how to compensate and retain your best lenders
- Lending at a Rate that You Won’t Regret Tomorrow – loan pricing strategies that work
- Acquiring and Maximizing Small Business Lending Opportunities Using an Online Platform
- SWAPS – a successful tool for competing with the super regionals
- Outsmarting Your Lending Competition With Data
- Loan Portfolio Stress Testing and It’s Relationship to Capital Adequacy
- FHLB Advances – how to enhance interest rate risk and funding costs
- Outsourcing Your Real Estate Headache
- Funding – the key to margin retention
The program will be held February 5 through 3:30 p.m. on February 6, 2014, at the Fairmont Newport Beach, where CBA has arranged a room rate of $149 per night. Register by January 6 to save $200 on your tuition. Group discounts are also available.
Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or email@example.com.