Effective Client Referrals
This course will provide participants with the skills needed to make confident and effective referrals. This course supports the Relationship Selling model used in the Introduction to Relationship Selling program.
The branch or operations personnel who initiate the needs assessment but are not involve in making or closing the sale. The audience may not see their roles as sales-related. They are generally involved in transactional and service interactions with customers.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe what clients expect from their bank
- Identify the four steps in the effective referral model
- Identify sales and service referral opportunities
- Match referral opportunities with the appropriate financial need type
- Make an effective referral using the appropriate referral technique
- Perform client follow-up
Note: Effective Client Referrals is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant’s Handbook © 2013
$57.75 List Price / $36.75 Members
$135 List Price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.