Don’t Miss Our Only 2013 Accounting for Lenders Seminar
We are pleased to announce one of the foundational pieces of our new Commercial Lending Curriculum – Accounting for Lenders.
This is the perfect starting point for junior commercial loan officers, new relationship managers, credit analysts, loan support officers, loan officer trainees, branch managers, financial services officers and any other bankers who want to be sure they have a strong base on which to build their financial analysis skills.
Among the topics we’ll focus on are:
- Construction of the balance sheet, income statement, reconciliation of net worth and the statement of cash flow
- Difference between accrual and cash basis accounting
- Analysis of accounts often used as collateral such as: accounts receivable, inventory and fixed assets
- Analysis of the notes to the financial statement
- Types of financial statements and meaning of CPA opinions
Jeffery Johnson, principal of Bankers Insight Group, will deliver the workshop. Johnson was previously senior lender for SouthTrust Bank and senior vice president and commercial banking division manager for Citizens Trust Bank of Atlanta, and spent most of his career in credit administration, lending (commercial, consumer and real estate), business development, loan review and management.
We will offer this course on July 30 and 31, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency in Newport Beach.
Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.