This course will provide participants with a proactive approach to managing employees who demonstrate performance or behavior problems.
Any supervisor or manager who has responsibility for evaluating and documenting employee performance.
At the conclusion of the program participants will be able to:
- Understand the need to take corrective action
- Describe the performance or behavior gap, clearly and specifically
- Document performance discrepancies and take appropriate corrective action
- Prepare for a performance discussion with an employee
- Conduct a corrective counseling discussion with the employee
Note: Corrective Action is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainer’s Guide may not be returned to ABA
Participant’s Handbook © 2011
Catalog # 3007293
$57.75 List Price / $36.75 Members
Catalog # 3007294
$135 List Price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.