Fintech & Cannabis Conference
Please join us in beautiful Downtown San Diego for our 2022 Fintech & Cannabis Conference at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego.
The hotel has spacious rooms, stunning views, and upscale amenities steps from the city’s top attractions. Guests enjoy easy access to San Diego’s best beaches, restaurants, shops, entertainment venues, and more.
Please make sure and reserve your hotel room today.
More details coming soon…
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
1 Market Place
San Diego, California, 92101
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego reservations department at (619) 232-1234. Please mention Western Bankers to receive the special group rate. The Western Bankers rate is $279/night, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, please make your reservations as soon as possible. The hotel room block cut-off date is Friday, August 26, 2022. If the room block reaches capacity, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Destination Fee: The discounted destination fee of $30 per room per day plus applicable tax provides for use of resort activities and amenities. These activities and amenities include:
- $10 nightly F&B credit valid at Top of the Hyatt and Grand Lobby Bar
- Complimentary local, long distance and international calls
- Complimentary high speed premium internet in guest room
- Complimentary bottled water (two per day)
- Access to daily New York Times & Financial Times via in-room app
- Access to Grand Experiences powered by ELM
- Complimentary basic wireless internet in the meeting space for attendee web browsing and email purposes (restrictions apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine per stay
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Complimentary recreation equipment, children’s pool toys and activities
- 10% discount on Marilyn Monroe Spa services
- Complimentary VIP Shopping Pass from The Headquarters offering discounts and complimentary inclusions at local shops & restaurants
- one (1) hour complimentary standard bike rental per day with Wheel Fun Rentals
- One (1) hour complimentary kayak rental per stay with Seaforth Rentals
Self-Parking Fee: $40 per night (in/out privileges)
Valet Parking Fee: $60 per night (in/out privileges)
$100 pet cleaning fee per stay up to 6 nights.
Additional $100 deep cleaning fee per stay from 7 nights to 30 nights.
For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel’s discretion.
*Only dogs weighing 50 lbs. (22.68 kilograms) or under will be permitted.
**Two dogs may stay in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
Agenda details coming soon…
Speaker’s information coming soon…
Session descriptions coming soon…
|Pricing For Education Summit||Price|
|WB Bank Member||$1,295|
Register online today. To register for the conference, simply click on the “Register Online” button below.
Please contact Gina Titus at email@example.com if you have any registration questions.
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by Friday, September 2, 2022. No refund if cancellations are received after Friday, September 2, 2022. Substitutions welcome.
The 2022 Fintech & Cannabis Conference will be offering CPE credits. Once the final agenda has been finalized we will announce how many CPE credits will be offered.
The Western Bankers is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
We will be utilizing the new WesternBankers app at our 2022 Education Summit. Download the new app today in order to access the agenda, view the presentations, engage with other attendees, learn about event sponsors, get updates throughout the conference, and much more. Simply search “Western Bankers” in either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to download today. Once you are registered for the conference you will receive log-in instructions with the access code at a later date.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
(916) 438-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to WB member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry