Marketing Financial Services
Description: Marketing Financial Services looks at what motivates customers to purchase financial services and teaches you how to develop a successful marketing plan.
Audience: All bank personnel responsible for conceiving or carrying out any phase of a bank’s marketing efforts, including bank personnel in customer-contact and operations positions, management trainees, and persons entering banking at the mid-management level.
- Describe the stages in the marketing planning process
- List the four elements of the marketing mix as they apply to the marketing of bank services
- Recognize consumer motivation and buying behavior
- Identify key issues or strategies relating to banking products and the pricing, promotion and distribution of bank services
- Integrate public relations, advertising, sales promotion, selling, and service distribution functions in your bank’s overall marketing plan
- Conduct situation analysis and formulate a master marketing strategy
16 weeks / 45 hours
|Locator Number||Start Date||End Date|
|24897 – MFS85||01/03/2017||04/21/2017|
|24898 – MFS86||04/17/2017||08/04/2017|
|24899 – MFS87||07/17/2017||11/03/2017|
Marketing Financial Services, 7th Edition – Printed Book: Member: $95 / Non-Member: $140