Managing Funding, Liquidity, and Capital
Description: Managing Funding, Liquidity and Capital provides participants with the tools to manage these functions within their bank.
Audience: This course is designed for individuals involved in funding, liquidity or capital management or line managers making pricing, investment, or funding decisions that impact these areas.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the risk-return characteristics of various deposit and non-deposit sources
- Evaluate the costs of various funding sources and their impact on profitability
- Evaluate the impact of various funding sources on interest rate and liquidity risk
- Use various measures to evaluate liquidity risk
- Take appropriate measures to manage liquidity Identify optimal capital levels from both the regulators’ and shareholders’ point of view
- Evaluate the costs and risks of different sources of capital Prepare a capital management plan
* $15.00 shipping fee for materials will be added.
AIB Credit: 1
|Catalog Number||Start Date||End Date|