Managing Funding, Liquidity and Capital
Description: Managing Funding, Liquidity and Capital provides participants with the tools to manage these functions within their bank.
Note: In order to complete the final project assigned in the course, participants will need to have access to the reports used by their bank to manage funding, liquidity, and capital.
Audience: This course is designed for individuals involved in funding, liquidity, or capital management, or line managers making pricing, investment, or funding decisions that impact these areas.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the risk-return characteristics of various deposit and non-deposit sources
- Evaluate the costs of various funding sources and their impact on profitability
- Evaluate the impact of various funding sources on interest rate and liquidity risk
- Use various measures to evaluate liquidity risk
- Take appropriate measures to manage liquidity
- Identify optimal capital levels from both the regulators’ and shareholders’ point of view
- Evaluate the costs and risks of different sources of capital
- Prepare a capital management plan
6 weeks / 25 hours
ABA Credit: 1
|Locator Number||Start Date||End Date|
|24890 – MFL32||01/30/2017||03/10/2017|
|24891 – MFL33||06/05/2017||07/14/2017|
Bank Management, 8th Edition – Printed Book: Member: $238 / Non-Member: $279