Managing the Bank’s Investment Portfolio
Description: Managing the Bank’s Investment Portfolio provides participants with the key concepts needed to effectively manage the bank’s portfolio.
Audience: This course is designed for individuals involved in managing the bank’s investment portfolio.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the key characteristics of common investment instruments
- Calculate the yield on those instruments
- Describe regulatory and accounting restrictions on the bank’s investment portfolio
- Identify all of the elements that should be included in the bank’s investment policy and formulate such a policy
- Compare the benefits and risk of various investment strategies
- Evaluate the comparative return of taxable and tax-exempt securities
- Evaluate total return and option-adjusted spreads on instruments with prepayment risk
* $15.00 shipping fee for materials will be added.
AIB Credit: 1
|Catalog Number||Start Date||End Date|