Economics for Bankers
Description: This program introduces you to the fundamental principles of economics. Special emphasis is placed on macroeconomics and topics of importance to you as a banker. The course covers the basics of economic theory and includes examples of the application of economics to banking.
Audience: Bank personnel who have not had a formal course in Economics and wish to increase their understanding of economics as it relates to banking.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Interpret the economic indicators published in the media
- Relate basic principles of economic theory to the business cycle and business organization
- Describe the causes of inflation, its effects, and the ways it is measured
- Compare and contrast economic systems
- Relate the fundamental concepts of supply and demand theory and Keynesian economics
AIB Credit: 3
ACE Credit: 3
* $15.00 shipping fee for materials will be added.
|Catalog Number||Start Date||End Date|