Analyzing Financial Statements
Description: Analyzing Financial Statements is a practical introduction to financial analysis from the viewpoint of the commercial loan officer. This program gives you the skills you need to effectively assess the borrower’s ability to repay loans.
Audience: Commercial loan officers, credit analysts, and trainees who have a basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices, and a familiarity with the commercial lending process.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Relate how a company’s type of business, legal structure, size, and management strategies affect the way a lender conducts financial analysis
- Analyze income statements, balance sheets, and pro forma statements
- Calculate key financial ratios and use them to compare a company’s performance with that of the company’s industry
- Use advanced analytical techniques: sensitivity analysis, sustainable growth, working investment analysis, break-even analysis, and operating leverage
- Determine when a funds flow statement is required
- Construct and analyze long-run, multiple-year forecasts of income statements and balance sheets
- Construct and interpret a cash budget
AIB Credit: 3
ACE Credit: 3
* $15.00 shipping fee for materials will be added.
|Catalog Number||Start Date||End Date|