Branch Manager Bootcamp
Virtual bootcamp sessions happen once per month from January through April.
What does your branch have that alternative branch channels such as mobile banking don’t? People to readily serve its customers!
As the number of branch transactions continues to fall, community financial institutions must reassess the branch manager role. They must invest in providing managers the right people, tools, client goals, and sales goals, then step back and watch the results become a dynamic source of profitability.
This exciting, four-part program series focuses on the next generation bank manager who will lead vital bank transformation, transitioning to client relationship management and creating an active advisory environment for the client to achieve financial goals.
The program centers around the critical skills and expectations that need to be developed to ensure next generation branch managers will exceed expectations and goals.
Participants will engage in discussions and small group activities to ensure that ideas are shared and learning is entertaining and adopted.
If you would just like to register for an individual session and not all 4 sessions, please click on the Pricing Tab and select the individual session that you would like to attend.
Jennie Sobecki is the owner and CEO of Focused Results, a sales and marketing strategy, consulting, and training firm concentrating on results-driven process consulting and training experience in community banks and other financial institutions.
An expert in designing and implementing sales efforts and precesses, Jennie designs solutions to drive top line growth through better utilization and training of existing sales forces, including sales management.
Jennie is a graduate of Indiana University and has a certificate in consulting services from Ball State University. Prior to joining Focused Results, Jennie was Director of Sales and Marketing for a $3 billion bank holding company, Sales Manager for a high-performing mid-level Indianapolis bank, and Director of Corporate Training for a large Midwest insurance company.
This four-session program is designed for new and experienced:
- Branch Managers
- Assistant Branch Managers
- Teller Supervisors
- Lead Frontline Professionals
- any professional aspiring to lead the team in a retail branch
Each attendee will receive a login to register and participate in the training sessions.
Each attendee will also need a computer, to participate individually, in group discussions, and in small group breakouts.
Western Bankers is partnering with Focused Results to bring you this exciting training opportunity. Focused Results is a national sales and service training company for banks and credit unions, delivering its programs virtually for clients and state associations in 22 states across the US.
|WB Bank Member
|$250 per session
$800 for full 4-Part Bootcamp
All sessions are three hours and run from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Pacific Time.
If you would just like to register for an individual session and not all 4 sessions, please select and register for whichever session you are interested in below:
Register Here for: Managing a Successful Branch
Thursday, January 24 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time
- Learn to create an energetic and productive workplace environment.
- Learn to manage the branch team and integrate technology to drive additional business.
- Drive business development even when the branch traffic is slow.
Register Here for: Leading Service Excellence
Thursday, February 14 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time
- Develop leadership skills to grow the branch.
- Master an understanding of leading a vibrant service and sales process in a branch environment.
- Learn to train the branch team in key listening, referring and selling skills to improve growth.
Register Here for: Enhancing Business Development
Thursday, March 14 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time
- Master pre-call planning.
- Learn to call virtually or in-person on the right (most profitable) clients and prospects.
- Build relationships with productive referral sources.
Register Here for: Maintaining Superior Team Performance
Thursday, April 18 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time
- Winning motivational strategies.
- Learn best practices in employee development, performance improvement, and employee recognition.