CBA Joins Verafin to Host Anti-Financial Crime Virtual Learning Summit
CBA is pleased to present an on demand, anti-financial crime virtual learning summit hosted by Verafin Inc., a leading provider of anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-fraud solutions, and an endorsed CBA strategic partner.
The complimentary summit is a collection of the most popular educational material in Verafin’s thought leadership series.
Here are some features you can expect to find at the virtual summit:
- Three major themes: anti-money laundering, fraud detection, regulatory & emerging trends
- Free quality educational webinars, white papers and ebooks
- On demand from the comfort of your own desk
- View webinars at the times that are most convenient for you
- Immediate downloads (slide decks, white papers, ebooks) to view now or later
You will also be able to advance your learning about:
Constantly evolving schemes of today’s financial criminal
Industry expert viewpoints on emerging trends
Best practices to help protect your financial institution
Please feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues as this comprehensive summit has something for everyone.
Verafin helps financial institutions manage compliance, reputational, and other risks associated with fraud and money laundering. It provides a fully integrated suite of AML and anti-fraud functions, including automated risk scoring, suspicious activity detection, watch list scanning, case management, compliance reporting and record keeping and vendor management.
For more information, please contact Stephen Clark, SVP, strategic partners, directly at 916/438-4448 or email@example.com.