2023 Annual Conference
for Bank Presidents, CEOs, and Directors
Grand Wailea Maui - A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Island of Maui, Hawaii
Please join us on the beautiful island of Maui in Hawaii for our 2023 Annual Conference for Bank Presidents, CEOs, and Directors on May 5 – 10, 2023.
Please make sure and reserve your hotel room today.
More details coming soon…
Grand Wailea, Maui – A Waldorf Astoria Resort
3850 Wailea Alanui Dr
Wailea, HI 96753
Check-In Time: 4:00 PM | Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling the Grand Wailea, Maui – A Waldorf Astoria Resort at (808) 875-1234. Please mention the Western Bankers (WB) to receive the special group rate. The group rate is starting at $495/night, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, please make your reservations as soon as possible. The hotel room block cut-off date is Monday, April 3, 2023. If the room block reaches capacity, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
Resort Fee: Please note there will be a daily resort charge of $15 per room/per night, plus applicable state and local tax and hotel occupancy tax, to cover the following items (which are subject to change without notice):
- A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in guestroom
- 45-minute photography session with Pacific Dream Photography (scheduled in advance)
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in beach yoga class
- Admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics
- Use of beach cruiser bikes (based on availability)
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to availibility)
- In-room internet access (up to 20MB), with wireless capability and internet for multiple devices
*Resort charge inclusions and pricing are subject to change without notice
*The WB Executive Committee Meeting will take place on Thursday, May 4, 2023.
*The WB Board of Directors & Banker Benefits Board Meeting and WB Board of Directors Reception & Dinner will be held on Friday, May 5, 2023.
*The Golf Tournament & Welcome Reception & Dinner will take place on Saturday, May 6, 2023.
*The Conference educational content begins with the opening general session on Sunday, May 7, 2023 and will end Tuesday, May 9, 2023 with our Farewell Reception & Dinner in the evening.
*Please note, these dates listed above are subject to change.
More specific agenda details coming soon…
Speaker’s information coming soon…
Session descriptions coming soon…
The 2023 Annual Conference for Bank Presidents, CEOs, and Directors will be offering CPE credits. Once the agenda is confirmed, we will provide the amount of CPE credits here.
The Western Bankers is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
We will be utilizing the WesternBankers app at our 2023 Annual Conference for Bank Presidents, CEOs, and Directors. Download the app today in order to access the agenda, view the presentations, engage with other attendees, learn about event sponsors, get updates throughout the conference, and much more. Simply search “Western Bankers” in either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to download today. Once you are registered for the conference you will receive log-in instructions with the access code at a later date.
Pricing details will be coming soon…
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
VP, Conferences and Strategic Partners
(916) 438-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to WB member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry