Join us in Hawaii at the beautiful Fairmont Orchid located on The Big Island for our 2021 Annual Conference.
More details coming soon…
Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
1 North Kaniku Drive Kohala Coast
Hawaii – Hawaii 96743
Telephone: (808) 885-2000
Toll Free Room Reservations Only: (866) 540-4474
Check-In Time: 4:00 PM | Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
Hotel accommodations can be made online here or by calling Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii toll free at (866) 540-4474 to reserve your room today. Please mention the Western Bankers Association while booking your room over the phone in order to receive the discounted rate. The WBA negotiated room rate starts at $409/night single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. An earlier departure or later stay may be subject to an increased room rate.
Resort Fee: Please note the $20 resort fee per room, per night, plus tax (discounted from $35) is not included in the above room rate. The following amenities are bundled into this fee:
- Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas – wireless
- Self-Parking for one vehicle per room (Fairmont Gold guests receive valet parking for 1 vehicle per room)
- Local, domestic, long distance and 1-800 access calls from guest room
- Shuttle transportation within the Mauna Lani Resort
- Snorkel equipment rental (based on two sets per room, one hour per day – resort use only)
- 45 minute photo shoot on the scenic grounds of the Fairmont Orchid with Pacific Dream Photography (subject to space availability)
- 10% discount on Keiki Aloha Full Day Adventure
- Selected Hui Holokai Activities (subject to change based on the time and day) including hula lessons, petroglyph hikes, turtle talk session, ti leaf lei making, ‘ukulele lessons, introduction to Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe Paddling and coconut palm frond weaving
- Stargazing sessions offering you a personal guided tour of the constellation (weekly)
- Exclusive storytelling sessions at Coconut Grove sharing legends and lore unique to the island of Hawaii (weekly)
|WBA Bank Member||$1,895|
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by Thursday, August 26, 2021. No refund if cancellations are received after Thursday, August 26, 2021. Substitutions allowed.
This year’s golf tournament will be held at the beautiful Mauna Lani Golf Course on Friday, September 10. You are invited to Experience Mauna Lani. Mauna Lani, meaning “mountain reaching heaven” is a tropical resort oasis set upon the famed Kohala Coast on Hawaii Island. Located north of the Kona International Airport, Mauna Lani Resort features 45 holes of golf including Mauna Lani’s famed North and South golf courses, along with the WikiWiki short course. Since opening in 1981, the Mauna Lani Courses have collected numerous Best Courses You Can Play awards from Golfweek, Golf Digest and GOLF Magazine and was a 10 year host venue of the Senior Skins Game hosting many of golf’s greats, including Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Lee Trevino and Gary Player.
Your round of golf includes a continental breakfast, boxed lunch, and (2) drink tickets. A shared golf cart is also included.
Friday, September 10, 2021
8:00 AM Shotgun Start
The cost to play in this year’s tournament is $300.
We will be utilizing the new WBA app at our 2021 Annual Conference. Download the new app today in order to access the agenda, view the presentations, engage with other attendees, learn about event sponsors, get updates throughout the conference, and much more. Simply search “WBA” in either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to download today. Once you are registered for the conference you will receive log-in instructions with the access code at a later date.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
(916) 438-4416 or email@example.com
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to WBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry