Regulatory Compliance Conference
From the practical extension of disaster contingency to the fundamentals of vendor management, compliance continues to be a high stakes game of consequence.
In support of the scrutiny that accompanies compliance and risk, Western Bankers Association offers the Regulatory Compliance Conference, a program dedicated to providing in-depth coverage of the best practices and regulatory changes impacting today’s financial services industry. More than compliance and risk management, the event addresses critically important issues and advances a proactive approach to this rapidly changing field.
Using a season pass? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hotel accommodations can be made by clicking here or by calling the Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino at (866) 227-5944. Please mention 2020 Regulatory Compliance to receive the special group rate, or use code SCWBA0. The WBA rate is starting at $219/night, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, please make your reservations as soon as possible. The hotel room block cut-off date is Friday, September 4, 2020. If the room block reaches capacity, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
|Pricing For||Through 9/14/2020||After 9/14/2020|
|WBA Bank Member||$1,095||$1,295|
|WBA Member Season Pass Holder||$1,095||$1,095|
|WBA Non-Member Season Pass Holder||$1,695||$1,695|
|WBA Associate Member||$2,500||$2,500|
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by Monday, September 21, 2020. No refund if cancellations are received after Monday, September 21, 2020. Substitutions welcomed.
- BSA officers
- Compliance officers
- Operations officers
- Risk/Fraud officers
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Rosemary Mignano, Senior Manager, Strategic Partners at email@example.com or (916) 438-4435.
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry