2019 Diversity Forum (Formerly Women in Banking)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa • Anaheim, CA
April 29-30, 2019
The 2019 Diversity Forum is a unique conference focused on workplace diversity, inclusive leadership, mentorship, and engagement. This thought-provoking program is designed to support innovative diversity strategies and offer solutions for organizational change while addressing the best practices to succeed in today’s marketplace. From personal branding to employee engagement, the Diversity Forum reflects the critical element of equality and the continued need for bottom-line results.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
1600 Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
To reserve your guest room, contact the resort directly at (714) 635-2300 or (714) 300-7300. The WBA negotiated room rate is $274 single or double occupancy, plus other taxes and fees. An earlier departure or later stay may be subject to an increased room rate.
Parking: The Grand Californian charges guests $20 a day for self-parking (up to two vehicles) or $30 for valet.
|Through 3/22/2019||After 3/22/2019|
|WBA Bank Member||$395||$495|
|WBA Associate Member||$695||$695|
|WBA Season Pass Holder||$395||$395|
|Table of 10||$2,950|
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by March 22, 2019. No refund if cancellations are received after March 22, 2019.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
Senior Manager of Sponsor, Exhibitor & Affiliate Member Development
(916) 438-4435 or email@example.com
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to WBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry