2020 Annual Conference
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch • Scottsdale, AZ
February 29 - March 4, 2020
An event focused on guiding bank executives through the industry’s greatest challenges to achieve short- and long-term initiatives. This signature WBA event will be held at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch. With more than 500 attendees in 2019 this conference is one you will not want to miss.
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85258
Check-In Time: 4:00 PM | Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Set amidst flowering cactus and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains lies a resort of stunning beauty, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch. From your private balcony or patio, look out to breathtaking sunsets or magnificent golf course views.
You can contact the resort directly at (480) 444-1234 to reserve your room today. Please mention the Western Bankers Association while booking your room over the phone in order to receive the discounted rate. The WBA negotiated room rate starts at $399/night single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. An earlier departure or later stay may be subject to an increased room rate. Please book your room before the hotel room rate expires on Friday, January 24, 2020.
Rates: The WBA negotiated room rate starts at $399/night single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. All rates are based on Single/Double occupancy and are exclusive of tax, which is currently at 13.92%.
|Self Parking||0-4 hours||$8|
|Over 8 hours||$21|
|Valet Parking||0-4 hours||$10|
|Over 8 hours||$33|
Resort Fee: The $40 resort fee per room, per night, plus tax has been waived by the hotel. Enjoy exclusive benefits at our hotel, including self-parking, poolside activities, bicycle rentals, and more.
Transportation: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa is located only 18 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport. Please contact the hotel to arrange your transportation to the hotel with either a private car or the Super Shuttle. If you choose to drive, the hotel offers both valet and self-parking options.
Details coming soon…
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
Senior Manager of Sponsor, Exhibitor & Affiliate Member Development
(916) 438-4435 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to WBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry