5 Keys to Coaching for Bank Managers
A good sales coach motivates salespeople by coaching to their individual hopes and dreams and by holding them accountable. They help them generate more revenue with intentional, ongoing coaching to improve skills, not just the deal at hand. When sales managers spend at least 50% of their time coaching, their RMs are 49% more productive.
In this workshop, sales coaches will learn the five critical steps that you must master and execute in order to get the best effort and results out of your salespeople. Most sales managers have evolved from being a ‘player’ to being a ‘coach’. This webinar will help participants understand the fundamental shift in thinking that must occur to earn the followership of your team. In this session, LOB Leaders will gain a proven and systematic process for more effectively and methodically coaching your people.
Participants will learn how to implement these 5 steps:
- Insight: How to effectively gather and use data to uncover choke points in the sales process
- Feedback: Discover the skills to continual and specific feedback
- Demonstrate: Show them the behavior you want them to execute in the field
- Practice: Role play with your salespeople in order for them to practice and achieve success
- Action Plans: Establish specific prospecting and networking activities needed to reach goals
- LOB leaders
- branch managers
- sales managers
- training managers
- sales leaders
Mark is a sales-experienced training veteran who possesses extensive financial services experience in delivery, role-play, recruiting, onboarding and coaching salespeople. Mark is also our Community Bank expert and delivers sales and management workshops across the country to associations such as BAI, CEO Bank Network, Bank Trainer’s Conference, OBL and American Banker. He has a great passion to ignite prosperity in individuals and companies by helping them close the sales opportunity gap.